Check out the video below for a tutorial walk through on how to ship your flowers.
Watch The Video
All of the information that you will need to ship your flowers will be included in the video walkthrough below!
Gather all of the materials at your local shipping store or with supplies that you find around your home.
Ship 'Em Out
No need to send with rushed shipping, standard is great! You can find the shipping address below.
Wait It Out
Once you ship them out, send us the tracking information at email@example.com.
We will email you when you flowers have arrived.
Flowers Of The Press
35 S 300 W
Logan, UT 84321
*PLEASE DO NOT SHIP TO OUR STUDIO ADDRESS*
- You can keep your flowers in a bouquet or take them apart individually.
-The key to shipping your flowers is to make sure none of the flowers are touching the edge of the box to prevent breaking in shipping.
-Place a piece of paper inside with your name and order number on it so we can designate your flowers.
- You can send your package with the cheapest shipping options. Time of arrival doesn't matter since the flowers aren't fresh.
-Once you ship out your flowers, send us the tracking number!
- A cardboard box that is larger than your bouquet.
- Plastic bag/garbage sack.
- Some sort of filler. Newspaper, packing peanuts, tissue paper, kraft paper, or anything that you can find to cushion your flowers.
- Piece of paper and pen.
- Packaging tape
- Fragile stickers if wanted.